Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 2 - Not so good... :(

Well, day #2 didn't go very well. No exercise at all and ate like total crap. :( I'm a very sensitive person and an emotional eater. I let something bother me yesterday and ate whatever I darn well chose. We went out last night to look at the Christmas lights at Hartwood Acres with my mom & dad. *Anytime* I am with them, it's hard to eat well. They eat whatever they darn well want and don't gain any weight. Hence, there is always "crap" around them. We stopped at McDonalds for dinner on the way there, had to wait an hour in line to get in, took and hour to go through it, and then we *had* to get out and stretch our legs. We were in the car for 4 hours!!! (It was an hour to get there and back) We also stopped at Taco Bell to use the bathroom and to get the kids in their PJs. Where, you guessed it, I ate more garbage. My calorie intake was friggin' disgusting yesterday. All because I am way, *WAY* too sensitive. :(

So, I'm aiming to do better for day #3. The weekends are always so hard for me. The last thing I want to do is workout and eat good. It's so much more fun to just let it go and enjoy everyone being home. Hopefully since the holidays are over and we're starting back to our regular routine this week, I will get myself in order. Tomorrow is another day!!!

5 comments:

  1. don't let it get you down. we almost always sabotage ourselves somehow at the beginning, don't you find?? next time you get something gets to you come here and vent!!!!!!!
    cause eating carrots just isn't gonna do it! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am around so many of those type of people. Those eat all the crap you want and never gain a pound. One of which is my hubby but also my mother. I know how much it sucks. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those non gainers too. And I definately know a few. I think once our habits change it will be much easier in the future. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway. Vent away Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are doing better today! I'm an emotional eater too. I have to tell myself "Food does not solve your problems, It does not love you back".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just reading this now- and look at how much better you are doing!! Keep on rockin'!!!!!

    ReplyDelete